Sunday, July 17, 2011

5 Free g-maher samples!

Read Collin's post from Hip2Save on how you can score 5 free samples from skincare company g-maher! I just placed my order and received a confirmation email, and it looks like these samples have all been back ordered but hopefully the company will still eventually fulfill the order.


I love getting free samples in the mail, and have been stockpiling lotion, shampoo, conditioner and other cosmetic product samples for a while. I've decided that rather than using these products right away, I'll save them for travel. Next month, I'll be heading to Cabo, Mexico (woo hoo!) and plan to bring lots of samples. This way, once I use the samples I can simply toss them and then I'll have more room in my suitcase on the way home for souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment