Sunday, July 10, 2011

The "I Haven't Blogged in a While" Update Post

What a crazy couple of weeks it's been! Between 4th of July celebrations and camping this weekend, I've kept very busy and apparently have been neglecting my blog. So let me get you updated, starting with today's weekly grocery shopping trip at King Soopers.

Total spent: $36.02
Total sale and coupon savings: $34.47 (48%)

My favorite find of the week was on a 8 oz Hormel pork tenderloin garlic roast, on sale this week for $3.99 (marked down from $5.99). The sale price wasn't marked, but we had a $1 MQ (no longer available) that we thought made it a pretty good deal. Lo and behold, when we got to the register, it was on sale! A great deal for a quick meal.
*UPDATE*  DH did some digging for me and it turns out there's another $1 off Hormel Always Tender coupon in the 5/08 SS (ex. 7/11), so you all can still get in on this deal at King Soopers through Monday!

In the Mail
I didn't update last week with my mailbox freebies, so I'll post pictures from last week and this week.
  • Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food
  • Shout Color Catcher Sample
  • Head and Shoulder Shampoo 
  • Prilosec
  • Worx energy shot


  • Playtex Sport Tampons
  • Purex laundry detergent
  • 3 coupons for FREE Suave hair product
  • 1 coupon for FREE Suave body wash
  • Rebate check from Blue Rhino propane
  • Coupons for Express clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment