Sunday, July 10, 2011

Product Review: Downy Unstopables

I was very excited a few weeks ago to open my mailbox to find this:


I am a member of Vocalpoint.com, a site that offers coupons, samples, and more. They sent me this "blogger exclusive" full-size sample of Downy Unstopables to try out. Basically, it's a scent booster that you add into your wash with the detergent. I don't think this is a product that I would have gone out and bought, but since I had it thought I might as well give it a try. This stuff is STRONG, so if you're sensitive to fragrances at all I would be careful how much you use. For things like towels and gym clothes, I think this stuff is great. I just threw a load of clothes from camping in the wash with this stuff and it took the campfire smell right out of them. I did have a little trouble getting them to dissolve in a full load of laundry that I washed and rinsed in cold water, but I think that may have been because I overloaded the washer. Overall, I think if you can score this on sale and use a coupon on it, it's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment