Tuesday, April 19, 2011

RiteAid Steals and Free Paper

It's been a good week for deals so far. I hit RiteAid on Monday for some cheap stuff, here's what I scored:
  • 4 bottles of Nivea body wash
  • 2 boxes of L'Oreal Hair Color
  • 2 boxes of Ziploc sandwich bags
Total value: $47.52
Price after sales and coupons: $16.96 (36% savings)

Plus, I got back $10 in +UP credits, which can be used to buy pretty much anything in RiteAid. My plan is to spend these credits on more items at RiteAid that will get me more +UP credits, "rolling" my credits.

My great deal today was on HP Multipurpose Paper at Staples.  I found a coupon (good for today only) for a full rebate on one ream of paper, making it free! I paid about $6 upfront for the paper, but I already filed for the rebate and my check should be here in 4-6 weeks.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow and Thursday, because the ads for King Soopers, RiteAid, and Walgreens for next week should be out and then I can start planning for this weekend's grocery shopping and for more drugstore deals next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment