Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Sunday!


Our stockpile is filling up quickly!
 We made stops at 5 different stores today...I am exhausted! But our stockpile is finally starting to fill up again and we got some really great deals as well. We went to: Walgreens, Safeway, King Soopers, Walgreens AGAIN, and finally Rite Aid. Again this week I threw away the receipts after entering them in my grocery savings spreadsheet, so the totals from this week include sales tax.

Total spent: $100.78
Total coupon and sales savings: $168.27 (63%)
Total savings after RR and +UP: $188.26 (65%)
Not included in this total was the great deal on Huggies I scored this week at Rite Aid! We don't need them in our household, but my little brother uses Pull Ups so I picked these up for my dad and stepmom.
  • Huggies Jumbo pack diapers normally $11.99, on sale this week for $8.99
    • -$3 MQ (no longer available)
    • -$1 Huggies Rite-Aid Video Values coupon (watch by 6/25)
      • $4.99/pack! (58% savings!)
Another pretty good deal I was excited about was the mix and match beverages sale at King Soopers. You get 5 free when you buy 10, so they end up being $0.67 each. We were able to print out a couple of the free Lipton iced tea coupons on Friday (no longer available), and since these were included in the sale we paid for 7 beverages and got 8 for free. This made them $0.46 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment