Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekly Wrapup

It's a little late in the week, but here's the summary of our grocery shopping, plus Target and Walgreens trips!
Target and Walgreens finds
(in my cleaning frenzy this morning, I threw out my receipts, so these totals are overall for the week and include sales tax)

Total spent: $97.93
Total coupon and sale savings: $137.60 (58%)

A few weeks ago, I would have been very impressed with 58% savings. This week, however, there were a few impulse buys at King Soopers (we bought jam at *gasp* full price, not even on sale) and with summer classes starting, I had less time than usual to plan my shopping trips.

My FAVORITE deal of the week was at Target. Right now, if you buy any 3 John Frieda products, you get a $5 Target gift card good on your next order. I had just tried the John Frieda root awakening shampoo and conditioner because I got a sample in the mail last week and loved it! Plus, it seems like there are John Frieda coupons everywhere right now. I got 6 shampoos and conditioners for about $14, plus got $10 in Target gift cards back! Check out Hip2Save's post about it for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment