Saturday, June 25, 2011

Free Orange Chicken! and other weekend adventures


Mmmmmmm orange chicken
 Last night DH and I were total scammers and stopped by 2 different Panda Express restaurants to pick up a free box of orange chicken (no longer available). He had done a little research earlier in the evening and found out that orange chicken freezes and reheats just fine, so we stuck these bad boys in the freezer. We'll be making some fried rice to serve with it later this week, and as we already have most of the ingredients for that in our stockpile it should be a really cheap Chinese dinner at home.

This morning I stopped by Old Navy because they are having a $2 tank top sale this weekend. I was hoping to find some basic cotton tanks that I could use for a sewing project that I've been meaning to try for a while now. The only things I really found were basic rib-knit tanks, but I went ahead and got a couple anyways since they were so cheap. I also picked up a couple cute shirts for myself from the clearance rack, and a few undershirts for DH. With the 10% off coupon I printed the night before, I got 8 shirts for $31 (with tax).

I will update tomorrow with our weekly grocery shopping and Walgreens trips, as well as post pictures of my sewing project (if I get it done tomorrow, that is). Happy savings everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment