Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekly Grocery Trip

It seems like there really aren't any good deals anywhere this week! I'm going to take a break from the drugstore game this week, so my only trip this week will be my weekly King Soopers trip. We just got back, and we were well under our weekly budget of $75.

Total spent: $46.76
Total coupon and sale savings: $41.61 (47%)

There's a tiny mega event running at King Soopers this week, it looked to me like there weren't too many products included. Next week (unfortunately) will be the same mega event, so I went ahead and bought some of the Kellogg's cereals that were included in the sale.
I did find this promotion that goes along with the mega event, and I should be able to get a $5 gas card back! Add to that the new King Soopers fuel policy, and I should be able to fill up relatively cheaply the next time I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment