Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Product Review: Nail Shields

Since I've started couponing, I've been able to try a lot of products that I probably wouldn't have bought otherwise. I thought I'd start a new series to review some of these great finds! This first post is also to brag about a great deal I got yesterday.
Nail shields are kind of like stickers for your nails. They look and feel just like nail polish once applied, and once you get the hang of it they're really pretty easy to apply. And they come in TONS of different colors and designs, which I love. I first tried out the Sally Hansen kind a few months ago, and loved them. I got so many compliments and comments on them. I didn't find that they lasted the full 10 days promised, but they lasted longer than when I polish my own nails. The only problem with these (in my opinion) is the price. Last time I checked, they were about $9 for a package (which only gets you 2 applications).
So yesterday, when I saw a deal that could possibly land me FREE nail shields from a different manufacturer, I jumped on it. Here's how it went down:
The design I picked out
  • I signed up with a website called SaveMore.com  which works kind of like Groupon. When you sign up for this site, you get a free $10 credit.
  • Yesterday's deal (expired now, sorry guys) was a $15 voucher to Jamberry Nails for $7.50. I used my $10 credit to purchase the voucher.
  • I headed over to Jamberry's website to pick out my nail design. It looks like all their nails run for $15, which was perfect. There was no charge for shipping, so my entire order was completely FREE!

I'll update this post to let you all know how these nail shields compare to the others I've tried before. But hey, you can't complain about free, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment