Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back in Business

It's been a crazy week, I was out of town all last week and I'm just now starting to settle back into my routine. We did our weekly King Soopers shopping trip, made a stop at Safeway, and went to Walgreens on Sunday. I'll be going to Rite-Aid and Target later on this week. Here's the totals so far this week:
Total spent: $50.92
Total sale and coupon savings: $65.07 (56%)


Walgreens
I totally goofed on my Walgreens order this week, forgot to have them scan an in-ad coupon AND forgot to grab filler items so that I could use my RR from last week :(. My DH is going to return and re-buy some of my items, as well as pick up some more RR items (and use RR from last week to pay for it). Even with the snafus, we didn't do half bad:
Total spent: $11.01
Total sale and coupon savings: $6.20 (36%)
Total savings after RR: $9.19 (45%)

King Soopers
It was a quiet week at King Soopers, but I still got a few good deals. I got a few goodies in the mail while I was gone, including a coupon for a free bag of Ore-Ide sweet potato fries (my favorite). Here's a few more of my favorites from the week
  • Raspberries are on sale for $1/box this week, paired up with the Driscoll's coupon makes them FREE.
  • Santa Cruz organic lemonades are on sale for $1.25 each, pair up with the Santa Cruz coupon makes them $0.25 each!
Total spent: $40.96
100% savings is a beautiful thing.
Total sale and coupon savings: $33.67 (43%)

Safeway
We don't normally do any grocery shopping at Safeway. However, this week you can score FREE Jack Daniels BBQ sauce.

        Jack Daniels BBQ sauce normally $3.15 each
        On sale for $0.99 each
       -$0.55/1 (SS 5/08) - doubles to $0.99
      =FREE BBQ sauce
   

No comments:

Post a Comment