Sunday, May 22, 2011

Walgreens Paid Me!

It was a HUGE week at Walgreens. Here's what I scored this week
  • 2 bottles of Tone body wash
  • 2 12 oz bottles of Complete contact lens solution
  • 2 packages of hair ties
  • 4 packages of panty liners
  • 1 box of Bayer asprin
  • 2 boxes of Tylenol Precise cream (I know, we needed more, right?)
  • 2 packages of Oscar Mayer hot dogs
  • 2 packages of Haribo gummy candy
  • 5 Nestle candy bars
  • 3 boxes of aluminum foil
  • 1 Listerine whitening mouthwash
Here are my grand totals:
Next week's shopping fund
Total spent: $17.91
Total coupon and sale savings: $63.79 (78%)
Total savings after RR: $91.79 (112%)
This means that after RR, Walgreens actually paid me $10.09 to take this stuff out of their store. Even after taxes, I made $5.16 by shopping today! Better yet, I checked out with my favorite Walgreens cashier at the store by my work today. She is always very friendly and was absolutely blown away by how much I saved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment