Monday, May 9, 2011

Walgreens Finds

I found some great stuff at Walgreens this week, but unfortunately I encountered a LOT of rude staff. I think there are a lot more people couponing now after the TLC show, so maybe cashiers are just losing patience with people? I don't know what the deal is, but I stuck to my guns and got my deals at the end of the day. Here's how it played out.

Total spent: $10.43
Total saved: $65.18 (86%)
Everything except one item I bought was free after coupons. Here's what I got this week:
  • 5 packages of Carefree panty liners: $0.99 each, used $1/1 MQ from the 5/8 SS
  • 7 packages of Tylenol Precise: $7.99 each, used the Walgreens coupon (found in the May coupon booklet) for $3 off, and used $5/1 MQ from the 5/8 SS
  • 1 bottle of Act mouthwash: $6.99, used a printable $2/1 MQ
Updated Stockpile Pictures
I think we are set on Tylenol Precise for a looooooong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment