Thursday, May 19, 2011

Something for Me!

With all the great deals lately on men's deodorant and bodywash, I was starting to feel a little left out. As much as I love couponing for other people (especially charity) and sharing great finds with friends and family, sometimes it's nice to get something for yourself. My RiteAid trip this week was all about me.
Total spent: $13.96
Total coupon and sale savings: $46.35 (77%)
Total savings after +UP and SCR: $55.35 (92%)
My favorite score was on the Almay foundation. I am picky when it comes to foundation, and this is the foundation I've been using lately. But at $13.50+ per bottle, it can get pretty expensive. I didn't even have any coupons for Almay, but they were buy 1, get 1 50% off. Plus, I could get a $2 SCR for each that I bought. This brought them down to about $8 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment